MANUSCRIPTS UNDER REVIEW
8. Joy He, J.J. Po-An Hsieh, Andreas Scheroder, and Yulin Fang, “Attaining Individual Creativity and Performance in Cross-Functional and Cross-Locational IT Project Teams: The Role of Transactive Memory System”, MIS Quarterly (A*), (2nd R&R)
7. Liwei Chen, J.J. Po-An Hsieh, and Arun Rai, "Intelligent System Knowledge Empowerment: A Cognitive Intrinsic Motivation Account for Post-Adoptive Infusion Use", Information Systems Research (A*), (Under Review: 2nd Round)
6. Xixi Li, J.J. Po-An Hsieh, and Arun Rai, "A Latent Growth Modeling Approach to Types of Knowledge Transfer and Their Impacts on Innovative Use of Business Intelligence Systems", Journal of Association for Information Systems (A), (2nd R&R)
5. John Dong, J.J. Po-An Hsieh, Xiaohua Men, and Sean Xin Xu, “Collective Use for Value Co-Creation: Evidence from Customer Data Platforms,” MIS Quarterly (A*), (1st R&R)
4. J.J. Po-An Hsieh, Andreas Eckhardt, Christian Maier, Antoni Chan, and Janet Hsiao, Tim Chuk, and Ricardo Buettner, “What Only Eyes Can Tell: A Machine Learning Approach to Analyze Eye-Tracking Data for IS Usage Behaviors”, MIS Quarterly (A*), (1st R&R)
3. Chen, Liwei, J.J. Po-An Hsieh, and Kimmy Chan “Dehumanizing the Service-Profit Chain: The Role of Internet of Things-Enabled Customer Service Systems”, MIS Quarterly (A*), (1st RR)
2. Pang Yang, Sunil Mithas, J.J. Po-An Hsieh, and Chewei Liu, "The Online Channel, Trading Behavior, and Customer Profitability in Financial Services", Information Systems Research (A*), (Under Review)
1. Chewei Liu, Sunil Mithas, Pang Yang, and J.J. Po-An Hsieh, "The Impact of Mobile Channel on Individual Investors’ Portfolio Diversity: Evidence from a Quasi-Natural Experiment", MIS Quarterly (A*) (Under Review)
PAPERS UNDER DEVELOPMENT
6. Rocky Cheng, June Cheng, Xiaocong Cui, J.J. Po-An Hsieh, Xiaohua Men, Sheng-Hsun Hsu, and Tiange Wang “Impact of IT chargeback on Strategic Alignment and Performance: The Contingent Role of CXOs”, (Ready for submission to Decision Support Systems)
5. Chewei Liu, Sunil Mithas, J.J. Po-An Hsieh, and Pang Yang, "The Effect of Financial Advisers on Investors’ Gambling Preference in the Digital Era"
4. Xiang Wan, Ji-Ye Mao, J.J. Po-An Hsieh, and A. Sambamurthy, “The Influence of Data Analytics Capabilities on Organizational Performance” - Based on ICIS (2017)
3. J.J. Po-An Hsieh, Arun Rai, Sean Xin Xu, and Zhitao Yin, “Managing Supply Base Complexity through All-in-One Intermediaries: IT-enabled Capabilities and Economic Outcomes”
2. Junyi Yang, Alain Pinsonneault, and J.J. Po-An Hsieh, “Exploration of Business Analytics Systems” - Based on ICIS (2016)
1. Andreas Eckhardt, Christian Maier, and J.J. Po-An Hsieh “The Role of Physiological Arousal in the Information Coping Process"