MANUSCRIPTS UNDER REVIEW
8. Joy He, J.J. Po-An Hsieh, Andreas Scheroder, and Yulin Fang, “Attaining Individual Creativity and Performance in Cross-Functional and Cross-Locational IT Project Teams: The Role of Transactive Memory System”, MIS Quarterly (A*), (2nd R&R)
7. Liwei Chen, J.J. Po-An Hsieh, and Arun Rai, "Intelligent System Knowledge Empowerment: A Cognitive Intrinsic Motivation Account for Post-Adoptive Infusion Use", Information Systems Research (A*), (1st R&R)
6. John Dong, J.J. Po-An Hsieh, Xiaohua Men, and Sean Xin Xu, “Value Co-Creation through Big Data”, MIS Quarterly (A*), (1st R&R)
5. Xixi Li, J.J. Po-An Hsieh, and Arun Rai, "A Latent Growth Modeling Approach to Types of Knowledge Transfer and Their Impacts on Innovative Use of Business Intelligence Systems", Journal of Association for Information Systems (A), (1st R&R)
4. J.J. Po-An Hsieh, Arun Rai, Sean Xin Xu, and Zhitao Yin, "Managing Supply Base Complexity through All-in-One Intermediaries: IT-enabled Capability and Economic Outcomes", Journal of Operation Management (A*), (1st R&R)
3. Xueyong Zhan, Lianne LAM, and J.J. Po-An Hsieh, “Understanding Environmental NGOs’ Policy Framing Strategies and Effects: Evidence from a Field Experiment in Western China”, Public Performance & Management Review, (1st R&R)
2. Chewei Liu, Pang Yang, Sunil Mithas, and J.J. Po-An Hsieh, "The Impact of Mobile Channel on Individual Investors’ Portfolio Diversity: Evidence from a Quasi-Natural Experiment", Management Science (A*), (Under Review)
1. J.J. Po-An Hsieh, Andreas Eckhardt, Christian Maier, Antoni Chan, and Janet Hsiao, Tim Chuk, and Ricardo Buettner, “What Only Eyes Can Tell: A Machine Learning Approach to Analyze Eye-Tracking Data for IS Usage Behaviors”, MIS Quarterly (A*), (Under Review)
PAPERS UNDER DEVELOPMENT
6. Pang Yang, Sunil Mithas, J.J. Po-An Hsieh, and Chewei Liu, "The Online Channel, Trading Behavior, and Customer Profitability in Financial Services", (Ready for Submission to Information Systems Research)
5. Chen, Liwei, J.J. Po-An Hsieh, and Kimmy Chan “Impacts of Internet-of-Everything (IoE) on Service Innovatioin”, (Ready for Submission to MIS Quarterly)
4. Chewei Liu, J.J. Po-An Hsieh, Sunil Mithas, and Pang Yang, "The Effect of Financial Advisers on Investors’ Gambling Preference in the Digital Era"
3. Xiang Wan, Ji-Ye Mao, J.J. Po-An Hsieh, and A. Sambamurthy, “The Influence of Data Analytics Capabilities on Organizational Performance” - Based on ICIS (2017)
2. Junyi Yang, Alain Pinsonneault, and J.J. Po-An Hsieh, “Exploration of Data Analytic Systems Exploration” - Based on ICIS (2016)
1. Andreas Eckhardt, Christian Maier, and J.J. Po-An Hsieh “The Role of Physiological Arousal in the Information Coping Process"