MANUSCRIPTS UNDER REVIEW
7. John Dong, J.J. Po-An Hsieh, Xiaohua Men, and Sean Xin Xu, “Collective Use for Value Co-Creation: Evidence from Customer Data Platforms"
6. Chen, Liwei, J.J. Po-An Hsieh, and Kimmy Chan “Dehumanizing the Service-Profit Chain: The Role of Internet of Things-Enabled Customer Service Systems”
5. J.J. Po-An Hsieh, Andreas Eckhardt, Christian Maier, Antoni Chan, Janet Hsiao, Tim Chuk, and Ricardo Buettner, “Measuring Objective IS usage behavior: A Deep Learning Approach”
4. Chewei Liu, J.J. Po-An Hsieh, Sunil Mithas, and Pang Yang, "Do Financial Advisors Matter? Online Channels and Investors’ Holdings of Lottery-like Securities"
3. Pang Yang, Sunil Mithas, J.J. Po-An Hsieh, and Chewei Liu, "The Online Channel, Trading Behavior, and Customer Profitability in Financial Services"
2. Chewei Liu, Sunil Mithas, Pang Yang, and J.J. Po-An Hsieh, "Mobile Apps and Portfolio Diversification: Evidence from a Quasi-Natural Experiment in China"
1. Rocky Cheng, Xiaocong Cui, Xiaohua Men, June Cheng, J.J. Po-An Hsieh, and Tiange Wang “Impact of IT chargeback on Strategic Alignment and Performance: The Contingent Role of CXOs”
PAPERS UNDER DEVELOPMENT
4. Xiaocong Cui, Liwei Chen, Mark Keil, and J.J. Po-An Hsieh “Decision-Making Dilemma in Human-Automation Interaction: Who should Grasp Authority, Human or Intelligent Systems?”
3. Xiang Wan, Ji-Ye Mao, J.J. Po-An Hsieh, and A. Sambamurthy, “The Influence of Data Analytics Capabilities on Organizational Performance”
2. J.J. Po-An Hsieh “IT Governance and Environment Sustainability”
1. “Mobile Functionality versus Hedonic Experience: Differential Effects on Exploratory Usage and Exploitative Usage of Mobile Technology”